Plyler’s has cleaned over 1 million rack condensers in the past 24 years. There isn’t a system we aren’t familiar with and have a record of providing services to ensure your equipment is running at peak potential right when you need it most!
- Start with completed inspection of all equipment, temps and alarms before service begins.
- 2 Techs service each condenser with a simultaneous top down and bottom up approach.
- Area around each rack is cleared of garbage and debris to prevent future contamination
- All water is reclaimed, filtered and reused
- Racks are restarted, operation verified, and photo record of all switches are included in the report
- Zero sum service. The cost of service is recouped in reduced service calls, extended equipment life, product protection and lower energy bills.
- Protects product from high temp failures
- Assists in troubleshooting with complete service report
- Protects environment with water reclamation